Monday, July 20, 2009

Blast Off

Yikes, it's time to register. What do I do now?

The Team Captain Party has come and gone. Wow! It was great to see so many smiling faces yesterday! What was even better was seeing old friends, meeting new ones and finally putting faces with some names. We must have the greatest group around! You are all amazing! I hope you liked the new format.

Some of you are still asking, "What in the world do I do now?" It's all out there, but this might help a little.

  1. Go to www.komenarkansas.org

  2. Download the Team Captain Kit here (from above, click on Race for the Cure, Race Information and Team Information)

  3. If your company is paying the registration, contact Jill at ar.rftc.teams3@gmail.com

  4. Register (Form a Team)

  5. Click on My Race Center, check everything out, set up your Because I Care page and ask friends and family to support you

  6. Tell your team members to register (Join a Team) and set up their pages

  7. Sit back and enjoy
If you happen to still be registering offline, you'll also need the spreadsheet. We're having a few technical difficulties with that, so you'll need to contact Jill at the present time for it.

Also for offline entries, the Team Entry Form is available by itself here.

For those who missed the party, you also missed the big announcement. We are the 4th largest race in the Komen series!

Well, I have pictures to share, but I'm having slideshow problems, so I'll post those later.

Thanks,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment