Monday, July 13, 2009

Komen Captains

It's been a while since I mentioned our social network, Komen Captains (click here for previous post), and wanted to remind you to join if you haven't already. I think activity will pick up next week after the Team Captain Party.

We've also made a change in regards to joining Komen Captains. For some reason, some of the invitations that I have sent out for people to join have not been received. That is not good. With this change, you no longer have to receive an invitation to join. Just go to www.komencaptains.com and sign up.

While signing up, you will be required to provide a photo for your profile. I was running a test using a computer that didn't have a photo on it, so I wanted you to be forewarned.

After I approve your request to join, an email will be sent notifying you of the approval and that you can now access the network.

My apologies to those who have tried to join and been unable to do so. I hope this will take care of the problem.


Also, if you have any questions or issues that you think I need to cover here or would like to put your 2 cents worth in, please let me know.

Thanks for all of your support,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment